Taxation is theft. Get some of your money back.
Get money back for your political donations!
When you contribute to LPMN or one of our candidates, you can get your money back from the state of Minnesota through their PCR program.
Things to Remember:
- Only monetary contributions qualify, not goods or services.
- You can receive up to $50 back individually or $100 as a married couple.
- You need to be eligible to vote in Minnesota.
- Only one refund application per year and no edits once it’s sent!
Here’s your Quick Guide to getting your refund:
- Make your donation and request a receipt in the comments section.
- We’ll send you a receipt and a PCR form, which you can also download below.
- Attach your receipt to the filled-out form.
- Mail the receipt and the PCR form here:
Minnesota Political Contribution Refund
Minnesota Department of Revenue
St. Paul, MN 55146-1800
The refund isn’t linked to your state income
theft tax. You can file for your refund as soon as you donate, but be sure to do it no later than April 15th of the following year.
Make a difference with your contribution and get your money back too! Click here to donate now.
For more information on Minnesota’s Political Contribution Refund, visit this page at the state’s Department of
Theft Revenue website.